Download the full document.
Worthstone’s new document represents Britain on the global stage
A brief guide outlining: what it is, what it’s not and how it works.
- Are you a financial adviser? Can you identify your adviser profile here?
- Are you ready to give social impact investment advice?
- Would a boiler plate process help you advise clients on social impact
Worthstone teamed up with Cabinet Office, as part of the Britain is GREAT campaign, to produce this comprehensive guide to demystify social impact investment, a document designed to lead you and your client through the fast-changing landscape of social impact investment whilst explaining the theory behind it and its practical implications. We will do this by looking at:
- The objectives of social impact investment
- The structure of the UK market
- What sets this way of investing apart.
- Case studies aimed at providing you with a working knowledge of this new and growing financial market.
The majority of people would like to see at least some of their investments focused on producing a positive social outcome in society as well as a positive financial return. Social impact investment is turning this ambition into a reality for many, including your clients.