What is the PIR?
Worthstone’s Portfolio Impact Reporting (PIR) tool enables you to report the aggregate impact metrics on your selection of funds (≤ 20) from the Worthstone Impact Portal and generate a bespoke impact report for your clients.
A one minute watch below:
What else does the PIR offer you?
- Indicative market benchmarks (composites of the underlying asset allocation)
- Positive impact and SDG revenue breakdown
- Harmful product involvement
- Portfolio carbon intensity
- Portfolio overview
- Ability to save and return to pre-designed portfolios
- White labelling
- Worthstone ratings and scores